ImmersAV is an open source toolkit for immersive audiovisual composition. It was built around a focused approach to composition based on generative audio, raymarching and interactive machine learning techniques. Here are two examples of work created with the toolkit:
- Provide well defined, independent areas for generating audio and visual material.
- Provide a class that can be used to generate, send and receive data from:
- machine learning algorithms
- VR hardware sensors
- audio and visual processing engines
- Allow for direct rendering on a VR headset.
See the GitHub repo for detailed instructions for installation, workflow and walkthroughs.